Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time to Grow

I have been in college for the last four years, which meant I had a reasonable excuse for not reading books for pleasure. It seemed like if I was going to be reading something, it needed to be my textbooks and homework. Now, gifted with lots of spare time and minimal access to technology...it seems I have much opportunity to catch up on some literature. But now I have no books!! When I was in Paris, I read Eat, Pray, Love and it was inspiring and exactly what I needed to read at the time. I'm looking for that kind of book again for this trip. So if anyone out there has an amazing book they can send me...or even just a list of some amazing book and I'll get it off amazon...here is my address!! 


CHEZ ISABELLE AMBROGGI
pour Jennifer Damp
1 RUE STE. ANNE APPT 34
IMM CONCORDE
97400 SAINT-DENIS
RÉUNION ISLAND, FRANCE



Additionally, thanks to one of the assistants here, I'm a litte interested in storypeople.com 
Has anyone seen these before? I'm curious to order one...




Also, school starts tomorrow and I'm slighty terrified. I have no idea what to expect, only that I'm to show up at 7:45 and find someone who will know that I'm coming. However, the most terrifying part is this plant I encountered on my "practice walk" to school yesterday:


WHO DOES THIS PLANT NEED TO KILL!?!!? Hopefully it's not me. 


2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to hear about your first day at school. Love the food you are cooking.
    I can actually understand some of the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. W!!
    Thanks for thinking of me! I'm gonna start writing about school now...it's been a crazy week! And tonight, we are going to attempt a chou chou quiche. I guess chou chou is also called chiote in other parts of the world? Have you ever tried one? I hope it goes well! ha! Miss you guys xoxoox

    ReplyDelete