Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The break up story

I am including this information in my blog (in summarized version) because it is part of my story here, and now it opens up a new experience...potentially exploring the dating scene in a foreign country...

The last time we talked over skype was about a month ago. We planned for him to visit me in January, and for us to meet in Paris in March. 

I called on Thanksgiving. He was partying with friends and managed to get out a few coherent words, including I love you, I miss you, and May seems too far away, I don't know...

I wrote an email the next day asking for clarification. 

He wrote back. I love you, I want this to work. I've just been thinking. Missing you so much is really hard. Sometimes I need to block it out. 

I responded. I want this to work. You're my priority. But I understand if your life is changing and you need to do other things to be happy. I will never hate you. 

I never heard from him again. 

I didn't cry, because I do understand. That's life. And we had a good time together. 

I am excited for the future. Everything is possible. 


1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up. You have an amazing journey ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete