Monday, May 12, 2014

Adventures with Grecia

My favorite moments from the last month...


Pure Reunion Island :-)











\


 











  




  
  
  











Richard and I are leaving Thursday for our next adventure--Israel, Greece and Belgium. Grecia will head back to the US for a while before deciding on her next world tour. We are both headed for great exciting things but I'm really going to miss having a sister around here. The laughing, the daily meditations, the heart-to-heart talks, facing our fears, being attacked by Mowgli the cat, the non-stop Harry Potter marathons, vegetarian cooking experiments...this month has been one of the happiest periods of my life. I'm so SO thankful to you, Grecia. You've helped me awaken to many things and I love you so much!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment