Saturday, September 14, 2013

Dream Job

Ok so don't laugh!

My friend directed me to Juantaroo, a company in search of hiring a "World Traveler," to go around the world for a year and blog about it.

You have to make a short video about yourself and why you would be successful at the job.

I have never made a real video before, but it seems like it's the new thing for overseas jobs and interviews so perhaps it's something I should work on.

Anyway, the due date was today, so I scrambled to put something decent together after all the traveling. My lack of video skills is pretty apparent but hopefully it will be good enough to get me into round two of selection!

This is where I need to ask you for a favor. The number of "likes" on my video apparently has some significance to the judges. Please, if you don't mind, click on this link (or the one below) to my video. There's no annoying registration or anything.

You can even vote every 24 hours!

I know there's a billion other candidates out there and the chances are slim. But who knows, maybe things could just fall into place.

I know crazier things have happened!

http://www.bestjobaroundtheworld.com/submissions/view/15386






No comments:

Post a Comment